Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
we are looking for Senior Physicist to join our R&D team.
- Perform experiments and/or theoretical case-studies according to product R&D needs.
- Develop methods for characterizing various types of sensors.
- Provide development/production support, in terms of test and calibration procedures.
- Keep a tight relationship with system engineering.
- Collaborate with other peer functions: Mechanics, Electronics, Software, Algorithms, etc.
- Provide clear and professionally accepted documentation for all activities.
- Drive team and cross-functional efforts when needed
- Commits to all R&D deliveries
- Adhere to company’s quality standards
- Adhere to medical industry standards
- Keeps systems engineering team leader up to date on all issues and concerns as well as achievements
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A degree in Applied Physics (BSc/MSc)
- 5+ years of intensive experience in physics and/or multidisciplinary system development
- Experience with Ionizing Radiation detection and electronics
- Experience with Image Quality concepts and analysis
- Experienced in laboratory work and lab equipment
- Experienced in MATLAB\PHYTON
- Experience in Monte Carlo\ Radiation simulations
- Experience with Signal and/or Image Processing algorithms
- High proficiency in data analysis methods, statistics, error estimation and propagation