Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate for new technologies in medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meets the highest standards.
We are looking for a passionate R&D teammate for our V&V team, who is willing to step-in one of the most breakthrough start-ups.
Responsibilities include Product testing in early development stages. process owner for the subsystem level Integration testing and Proof of Design (POD) process, to prove that systems meet their design requirements. This individual will also participate in System-level testing and take part in development projects.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc. in Bio-Medical Engineering or similar
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Familiarity with Electrical Engineering tools (Oscilloscope, Signal generator, DVM etc.);
- Mechanical technical skills, hands-on approach;
- Test design & execution knowledge – preferred;
- Understanding of multi-disciplinary systems, preferably in medical devices (SW, HW, Mechanics, Physics) – advantage;
- Must have outstanding interpersonal relations and team working capabilities.