Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
you are passionate for new technologies in medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meets the highest standards.
We are looking for an Expert Mechanical Engineer to lead activities in Mechanical Team.
Responsibilities include leading mechanical activities in R&D Team. Define system mechanical requirements. Oversee mechanical design end to end lifecycle, including design, prototyping, testing, NPI and transfer to production.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Sc. or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Familiarity with Mechanical CAD tools (Solidworks and PDM – advantage).
- Mechanical technical skills, hands-on approach.
- Experience in multi-disciplinary systems, preferably in medical devices (HW, Mechanics, Physics).
- At least 10 years’ experience in electro-mechanical design
- Experience in gluing technologies, design of delicate mechanisms, Plastic injection, and Plastic coating
- Experience in Laser welding – advantage
- Experience in transfer to production
- Must have outstanding interpersonal relations and team working capabilities.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English.