Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are looking for an Experienced Senior Electrical Engineer for Engineering to join our company.
Full responsibility for leading the production test stations, and will include:
- Responsible for all the production test stations.
- Improvements for current stations (Stability, Reliability).
- Initiate Design improvements.
- Support the production operators as required.
- Lead subcontractors for current/new station.
- Initiate process and design improvements
- Build test stations for engineering and production team.
- Solving problems while occurred in production area or at sub-contractor site.
- Collaboration with R&D team.
- Sc graduated from knowledge university.
- At least 10 years of experience as Electrical Engineer.
- Hands on experience for improvements tools and stations.
- Proficient with testing software (computer based) for electronic functions.
- Experience in using test equipment for testing RF products, from wireless communication companies – advantage.
- Experience working in medical devices companies – advantage.
- Experience with subcontractor’s management.
- Very good Hebrew & English written and Speech skills.
- Experience with product files writing (in English): Work instructions, Test plan, protocols, etc.
- Be part of team. Team working, ability to work with others collaboratively.