Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about the electronic design of medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to join our company.
Key responsibilities include requirements definition, design, and development of high-end electrical circuitry, test specifications, and associated design documentation as required.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- BSc or higher degree in electrical engineering.
- Broad experience with analog circuit design – at least 15 years
- Experience with power conversion topologies and electrical components like power MOSFET used in switching applications.
- Experience with CAD tools for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Extensive experience in design to manufacture flow, of high-density multi-layer mixed technology PCBAs.
- Excellent labs bring-up, debug skills, and familiar with most lab equipment.
- Willing to take initiative, excellent self-learner, and independent.
- Deep Knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Passion for quality.
- Team player, confident and enthusiastic.
- Excellent writing skills