Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about innovative medical devices that influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people who are willing to If you are passionate about innovative medical devices that influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people who are willing to develop with the company.
We are looking for Senior Algorithm & data scientist to join the developing Clinical Application team in R&D department.
- Mastering state of the art of CRC scanning analysis methodology and becoming a go-to expert on company’s clinical data analysis knowledge.
- Possess a system perspective on CRC scanning multidisciplinary sensor data (radiation imaging, positioning, motility).
- Continuous exploration of clinical trial data, both new and historical.
- Performing statistical computations to assess product performance and optimize analysis strategy.
- Identifying features representing the data and developing algorithms for their extraction.
- Examining new approaches for visualization of the data.
- Supporting the activities of automation of various aspects of the analysis process: requirements, proof of concept implementation, examination.
- Training: advancing the training program for clinical data analysists for various levels of expertise. Preparing training materials, defining examinations, supporting the development of the training SW.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- MSc or Phd in one of the fields: physics, math, bio-medical engineering, computer science.
- 15-20 years’ experience in R&D for multidisciplinary products.
- Experience with analysis of physical data/signals.
- Hands on MATLAB experience – at least 5 years (for algorithms development, data processing and visualization)
- Experience from Medical Device – an advantage
- Experience in working as part of industrial research teams – advantage.
- Ability to work and make progress within an environment with many unknowns.