Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are looking for a Radioactive (RA) source and manufacturing setting project manager to join our company.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- BSc or higher degree in physics, chemistry and/or material engineering
- 10+ progressive years of intensive and proven experience in Systems engineering and/or multidisciplinary system development with well-established system view
- 5+ years of working experience as a project manager on nuclear related projects is preferred.
- PMP Certification is considered as asset
- Ability to transform business needs into a set of inhouse and outsourced actionable plans and deliverables, consisting of third parties’ management, including negotiations and contracts
- Ability to understand product’s needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, influential and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English and Hebrew
- Multitasking capability