Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
we are looking for quality control engineer to join our company.
- Measure and record the dimension of components/parts using measuring instruments and analyze the findings for discrepancy.
- Visual inspection and verify compliance to Purchas Order & Purchas Specification definitions.
- Follow established procedures to ensure compliance with procedures, visual aids, purchased specifications, inspection forms, work orders or engineering drawings.
- Perform first article inspections on incoming product.
- Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements, and production equipment.
- Document and control nonconforming product, assisting with investigation and rework throughput.
- Maintain timely training records in accordance with site training database.
- Build constructive and effective relationships throughout the organization and acts as a team player.
- Document results of all inspections in accordance with current procedures.
- Use computers to perform job duties and record information according to established procedures.
- Perform final inspection of items as defined, to ensure that all quality requirements or specifications have been achieved and perform KIT Release.
- Perform additional tasks as requested by supervisor or manager.
- Verify that production process and work instructions are followed.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of metrology.
- Ability to read and update blueprints, policies and procedures in order to inspect products.
- Basic computer skills, including basic use of Microsoft Office suite software and SAP, or equivalent software.
- Prior work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820, 821);
- Experienced understanding and working with a device history record.
- Experienced Identification, Handling, Documenting, Controlling of Nonconforming product.
- Quality Engineering certification is an advantage