Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about leading excellence in developing organizations and willing to be part of Medical Devices life-saving company which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and a great opportunity for talented people.
We are looking for a production manager to join our company.
- Develop and execute Time-Standard measurement for each of the products and processes manufactured in Check-Cap production lines.
- Develop and execute STD cost for each of the products manufactured in Check-Cap production lines.
- Implement Operational Excellence tools on Check-Cap production lines. Train and engage employees to use OpEx techniques.
- Analyze processes and transform from instability to stability and maturity.
- Lead employee’s awareness and accountability to meet Medical Device quality standards and requirements.
- Bring Mfg. processes to meet 100% compliance with medical device regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain Mfg. performance KPI’
- Coordination of Mfg. needs with Engineering and R&D.
- Secure ON-Time Delivery of products FG.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Industrial/Mechanical/Electronics Practical Engineer
- Six Sigma-Green belt or black belt is a plus.
- Experience in Medical Device companies/corporations includes manufacturing environments – Strong advantage.
- Multidisciplinary products/system, engineering background and experience
- Office proficient, experience and understanding of ERP, Doc Control systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Hebrew and English).