Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about leading excellence in developing organizations and willing to be part of Medical Devices life-saving company which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and a great opportunity for talented people.
We are looking for a process engineer to join our company.
- Lead tests and validations at production including test protocols.
- Provide engineering support for production – Failures, escalation, Training.
- Lead small to Medium projects H2H.
- Initiate process & Design improvements
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to understand complex operations, processes & equipment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast learning curve.
- BSc. Chemical / Material/ Mechanical engineer or any other relevant science field.
- At least 5 years of experience as Process Engineer.
- Experience with product files writing, including manufacturing specifications & processes, proof of concept processing (Must).
- Experience with subcontractor’s management.
- Strong capabilities in leading Multi-Disciplinary projects.
- Project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must have hands on experience in taking up improvement projects.
- Good Hebrew & English oral and written skills.
- Team working, ability to work with others collaboratively.