Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about leading inventory and production planning in developing organizations and willing to be part of Medical Devices life-saving company which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and a great opportunity for talented people.
We are looking for an experienced Planner to join our company.
Key responsibilities include Planning of inventory and production control, and management of the warehouse. include the flow of material for production from the forecast stage until delivery to the customers.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Practical Engineer in Industry- must
- Experience in inventory planning and production control- at least 2-3 years
- Proven experience working with ERP- Priority software – must.
- Experience in a Medical device high-tech company – an advantage
- Full control of office software including Excel – required
- English – a must.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization ability.
- High planning and execution ability.
- Systematicity and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in teamwork with interfaces.
- Independence and self-management ability