Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about leading excellence in developing organizations and willing to be part of Medical Devices life-saving company which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and a great opportunity for talented people.
We are looking for experienced OpEx leader to join our company.
Key responsibilities include leading enterprise projects and executing the business process LEAN deployment plan in support of the LEAN transformation. Providing expert advice associated with LEAN plans, recommendations, communication, marketing, and deployment.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- BSc./BA in Engineering, Business or other related fields , (MBA is an advantage)
- Six Sigma black belt.- or higher
- Proficient with Lean and Continuous Improvement concepts, and able to implement them to increase productivity and remove waste.
- Experience as a Production, Manufacturing, Operations Leader or as a LEAN/Six Sigma Specialist is essential
- Ability to analyze data from processes to implement improvements to increase the reliability of the processes, minimizing the assembly and test cycle time, document processes, and transition operations from instability to stability and high maturity.
- Change management and project management expertise with a track record of implementing results.
- Working knowledge of LEAN thinking, systems, and tools.
- Customer interface understanding/experience desirable.
- Willing to challenge the status quo and facilitate different perspectives to drive solutions.
- International experience is desirable.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen events, and continuous improvement techniques.
- Familiarity/experience with continuous improvement and Six Sigma methodology.
- Good technical writing and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer-based methods and tools.
- Familiarity with SPC, statistical process control principles, and methods