Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are looking for a Manufacturing functional & final tester to join our company.
- Product manufacturing, functional and final testing includes packaging and labeling.
- Commits to company’s on-time and quality deliveries.
- To fill non-conforming product & investigation forms.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Practical engineer in Mechanical/electrical engineering with 2 or more years of related work experience, preferably with background in medical devices
- Responsible, self-motivated and multitasking capabilities
- Experience in Manufacture, Assembly and Test
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Have good interpersonal relations and team working capabilities
- Process oriented capabilities.