Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our company.
Responsibilities & Authorizations:
- Lead the maintenance plan and execute it for each required tool.
- Lead the calibrations tools plan.
- Working with subcontractors.
- Writing the maintenance work instructions.
- Support the Engineering team for maintenance aspects.
- Initiate maintenance process as required.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Mechanical/Electrical practical Engineer.
- Relevant Experience in Maintenance for small/Medium tools.
- Experience in Medical device companies – Significant advantage.
- Ability to understand complex tools/machines.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast learning curve.
- Experience in work instructions writing, including manufacturing specifications & processes.
- Experience with subcontractor’s management.
- Must have hands on experience in Maintenance and Calibrations.
- Good Hebrew & English oral and written skills.
- Team working, ability to work with others collaboratively.