Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about the electronic design of medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are looking for a Imaging Analysis Specialist to join our company.
- Specialize in imaging data analysis
- Train and support physicians that will perform clinical data analysis
- Review imaging data analysis of both the Check-Cap analysis team and external physicians
- Present clinical data analysis reports
- Collaborate with other peer functions: Algorithms, Physics, R&D
- Adhere to Company’s quality standards
- Adhere to medical industry standards
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Medical Imaging Technologist /Bio-Medical Engineering /Biotechnology Engineering/ Exact Sciences degree
- 5-10 years’ experience in data analysis, preferably in the field of imaging in a medical devices related company
- Proficiency in data analysis methods, statistics, etc.
- Experience in working with R&D teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Multitasking capability
- Thorough and organized
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English and Hebrew
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills and team working capabilities