Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
we are looking for HW Engineer to join our R&D team.
- development, implementation, integration & verification of deliveries in accordance with company’s processes, methodologies & standards
- Responsible for designing high density boards and investigating new technologies
- Commits to intensive R&D on-time and quality deliveries
- Responsible for conducting circuits and subsystems qualification, and regulatory tests according to requirements as derived from high-level documents
- Adhere to medical industry standards
- Keeps Electronic design team leader up to date on all issues and concerns as well as achievements
- Build and maintain Self work plan
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical engineering with 2 or more years of related work experience, preferably with background in medical equipment
- Demonstrated background as designer in former positions, Circuit schematics and Board design
- Hands-On debug experience
- Experience with HDI board design – Advantage
- Experience in low-level radiation detector readout electronics – advantage
- Experience with modern production and assembly processes and technologies – advantage
- Standards and regulation knowhow – advantage
- Interact with disciplines across company R&D in order to provide system-level support and problem-solving capabilities within production/NPI
- Responsible, self-motivated, and multitasking capabilities
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Must have good interpersonal relations and team working capabilities