Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
you are passionate for working with the best people and in leading technologies environment in medical devices company which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to be part of our amazing way.
We are looking for experienced and independent HRBP to lead activities in HR Team.
Responsibilities include leading hiring, welfare , trainings and organizational development .
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- BA in Human Resources / Behavioral Sciences / Social Sciences
- 4-5 years of experience as a human resources coordinator from multidisciplinary companies. (A company in the field of medical devices – an advantage)
- Experience in characterizing job profiles, advertising and recruiting positions in various media – mandatory.
- CV screening, telephone and frontal interviews.
- Responsible and strive for excellence and success.
- Motivated and energy
- Excellent Hebrew and English verbal and writing skills
- Creativity, charisma
- Ability to work independently