Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about innovative medical devices that influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people who are willing to If you are passionate about innovative medical devices that influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people who are willing to develop with the company.
We are looking for a Clinical Application Data Engineer to join the developing Clinical Application team in R&D department.
Responsibilities: This individual is expected to manage the clinical data bases during and after clinical trials. Examine theories and methods, process, and summarize results. Evaluate products’ clinical performance and take part in physicians and medical staff interface (training, collecting feedback and needs).
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Sc. in Bio-Medical Engineering or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in clinical data analysis in medical device companies
- Experience in Matlab
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in data analysis methods, statistics, etc.
- Proven experience in leading cross-organization projects – an advantage
- Multitasking capability
- Problem solving orientation
- Open-minded, out-of-the-box thinker
- Thorough and organized
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English and Hebrew
- Must have outstanding interpersonal relations and team working capabilities.