Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
you are passionate for new technologies in medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meets the highest standards.
We are looking for RA source Technician to operate Radioactive Source production Check-Cap site in Isotopia, Petah-Tikva.
Responsibilities include Assembly and quality assurance of Radioactive sources.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- BA/B.Sc. in Chemistry, Biology / Laboratory science or similar.
- 2+ Experience in Laboratory work
- 2+ years’ experience in production with Dangerous good (Specifically, Class 7: Radioactive substances) – Advantage.
- 2+ years’ experience as Radioactive safety officer.- an advantage
- Experience with laboratory work and practices (GLP).
- Experience working in Clean rooms.- an advantage
- Experience working using isolation chamber (Glovebox).- an advantage