Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule- based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
we are looking for an assistant controller to join our finance team.
Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Participation in preparing quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements according to US-GAAP and SEC rules.
- Support period-end close process and preparing monthly consolidated financial reports for management.
- Analyze and monitor the activities and the financial results of the company, including budget vs. actual analysis.
- Design and implement financial controls and ensure controls over financial reporting processes are in place and are executed as well (SOX).
- Participation in preparing annual tax returns and reports for the Israel Innovation Authority.
- Working with the company’s external auditors / advisors on audit, accounting, and other economic matters.
- Lead projects related to other financial tasks.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Big 4 alumnus.
- High level of Excel and Office Suite.
- High level of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience in audit companies that are publicly traded in the US – Advantage.
- Experience in US-GAAP – Advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player with a “can-do” attitude.