Check-Cap is a clinical-stage medical diagnostics company developing C-Scan®, the first capsule-based system for preparation-free, colorectal cancer screening. Utilizing innovative ultra-low dose X-ray and wireless communication technologies, our capsule generates information on the contours of the inside of the colon as it passes naturally. This information is used to create a 3D map of the colon, which allows physicians to look for polyps and other abnormalities. Designed to improve the patient experience and increase the willingness of individuals to participate in recommended colorectal cancer screening, C-Scan® removes many frequently-cited barriers, such as laxative bowel preparation, invasiveness, and sedation.
If you are passionate about the electronic design of medical devices which will influence millions throughout the world, we are offering a unique and great opportunity for talented people, to help us build and ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our company.
- Ensure a successful on-time delivery of the C-Scan View subsystem in accordance with market needs, budget, scope and quality and drive the overall technical activities resulting from project activities.
- End-to-end deliverables and activities required for the delivery of C-Scan View, including (but not limited to) day to day project management, translation of user requirements to technical requirements, technical approach and system architecture development, integration strategy and methods, planning, time line and milestones.
- Development of data analysis features to ensure required C-Scan efficacy and analysis process validation.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- BSc or higher degree in one or more of the following: Software engineering, biomedical engineering, mathematics or physics
- Demonstrated ability in leading development of complex data processing systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SW or Algorithm development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management
- Proven experience in Algorithms development – advantage
- Influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in people management
- Familiar with project management tools
- Well established system view
- Multitasking capability
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English and Hebrew
- Must have outstanding interpersonal relations and team working capabilities